Special Needs Planning
Key Take Aways:
- How does Special Needs Planning differ from traditional Estate Planning.
- How law changes have allowed people with disabilities to engage in their own planning without court involvement or familial influence.
- What are the different types of special needs planning, how do they meet your needs, and what are the dangers of not knowing the differences.
- How to gift money and assets to a disabled person, without hurting their SSI eligibility.
- How to protect you assets to ensure that your adult disabled child still lives with the highest quality of life after you are no longer able to care for them.