Guardianship and Conservatorship Through the Court System
Episode Title: Guardianship and Conservatorship Through the Court System
Date: March 13, 2019
Key Take Aways You Can Learn From This Episode:
- Why are people forced to go through the court system for guardianship and conservatorship.
- How to avoid going through the court system with the proper planning.
- How to ensure your independent goals and desires are met, even after you are no longer able to make them yourself.
- How the right estate planning lawyer can prepare you for life’s unexpected moments, without costing you unnecessary time and expenses.
- Why proper communication with your loved ones is key.